Where the hell is my towel?

In a shameless emulation of another far less bewildered traveller, I give you the highly accurate account of my year in Uppsala, Sweden. Like the great man says, persons attempting to find a motive in this narrative will be prosecuted; those attempting to find a plot in it will be banished; those attempting to find a moral in it will be shot.

Sunday, November 26, 2006

Place holder

Until I get around to writing up my Dadaist weekend experiences, go read my shiny new politics/economics/history blog.

Yes, that's right. I've decided that my views and analyses are so spectacularly captivating that I've started up a second blog, just to house them. Consider this a favor, those of you who have no interest in such things: now you'll never be confronted with a monstrosity like that post on Marxism a while back, and you'll know that whenever you click over to this blog (which I expect to be often), you will be greeted only with the utmost hilarity.

So. Go read and bookmark:

diogenesofsinope.blogspot.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home