Where the hell is my towel?

In a shameless emulation of another far less bewildered traveller, I give you the highly accurate account of my year in Uppsala, Sweden. Like the great man says, persons attempting to find a motive in this narrative will be prosecuted; those attempting to find a plot in it will be banished; those attempting to find a moral in it will be shot.

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

This is how my political career would go:

From the BBC:
"The prime minister watched his downfall on television from a hotel in New York after his speech was cancelled..."

In a hopeless effort to convince you heathens that I'm not just spending all my time out here drunk and trying to screw every girl in Europe, I'm going to start ending my blog posts with a list of what I'm currently reading. I'm sure at least three of you will find it captivating.

Campbell Craig, "Glimmer of a New Leviathan: Total War in the Realism of Niebuhr, Morgenthau, and Waltz"
William J. Duiker, "Ho Chi Minh"
Andrew K. Hanami, et al, "Perspectives on Structural Realism."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home